Sunday, November 15, 2009

What I Love About You...15 Weeks

15 Weeks












I Love...
-how you just love your gloworm that Mommy & Daddy got you!


-how cute your little cheeks are with the marks from your new paci.


-how you love your octopus! I love to watch you grab for it and love on it!


-to watch you with our friends - the Murrays. Ella just loved playing with your feet and Cooper had to get in on the action too!



-that you sleep so AMAZINGLY! We decided to start putting you down for your naps during the day without your swaddle and it hasn't phased you a bit!


-going on walks with you! We took a very pretty walk the other day and you just loved looking around at nature! You also loved playing with my sunglasses!

-just how plain cute you are! Daddy and I were too lazy to get up and get you a bib, so Daddy put this burp bloth on you. It was so cute!
-watching you sleep. You are so sweet!

-how you love to sleep with your leg propped up on a pillow just like your Mommy! ;)


-to see you sitting in your Bumbo. I can't believe you are big enough for it!


-how you just love to play with your Daddy! It brings so much joy to my heart to see how much you love him!

-watching you suck your thumb. This is how we found you one morning. You don't find your thumb often, but it sure is cute when you do!


-watching you enjoy your animals! I watched you bat at your giraffe the other day as you were trying to get it. So cute!


-how good you are when Mommy needs to run errands. This was in Wal-mart. You just fell asleep as we were walking the aisles!

I love you, pretty girl! You are such a blessing to me!





0 comments: