Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I Love About You...18 Weeks

What I Love About You...18 Weeks

December 3, 2009








I Love...
-just how cute you were when I found you after a nap slid down in your positioner. It's not very safe, but you were just so cute!


-how cute it was to see your little feet sticking out from underneath the blanket we had over your swing to help you fall asleep!



-to watch you go for your toes. Your Daddy showed you that you could get them and ever since you just love to go for them!


-that we got to decorate our tree with you. You were so good and you really loved your new Minnie ornament!




-how much fun you had when your Grandpa and Grandma Emigh came to visit for Thanksgiving! It was a great time!





-how good you were when we set the tripod up to get a Christmas picture of all of us. They turned out pretty well. It's hard to get you to look at the camera, though!


-to watch you "reading". ;)


-to see you stand. It's one of your favorite things to do.


-your cute "Taste and see that the Lord is good" outfit. He is so good and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!



-how happy you were when you rolled over for the first time. I was just so shocked! I can't believe you are old enough for that yet!

-to watch you throw your feet in the air. You just love to play with your legs and feet!


-to watch you in your newest position Daddy has put you in. You thought is was fun!


I love you, sweet Caroline!

1 comments:

Angela said...

The pictures are ALL cute....except the last one of David putting my baby's life in danger. :o) At any point did he say, "Angela is going to yell at me for that one?"