Friday, January 28, 2011

What I Love About You...51 Weeks

51 Weeks
July 22, 2010

I forgot to do Caroline's weekly shot this week! I can't believe I did it in the second to last week!
I love...
-watching you crawl under your exersaucer. You love playing under there!

-watching you play with dominoes with your Daddy. You LOVED to slide/throw them off the table. There is a video of all this below.



-watching you play with your friend, Sadie. You guys play so well together!


-watching you play with these weights that Daddy just had to put on your ankles. You had no idea what to do with them!



-how we scraped every piece of food out of this jar we could and you still had to try to get every last bit! Too cute!


-seeing you snuggling with your Poppa! It was so sweet! I used to do this with him when I was a little girl too!





The Dominoe Video:

0 comments: