Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Sweet Baby Shower for Abigail

July 23, 2011



My sweet friend, Maday Prieto, wanted to throw me a baby shower for Abigail. I was so excited! It was this past Saturday and we had a great time of devotion, fellowship, food, games and presents!



A little brunch food made by Maday. It was so yummy!


Notice the petit fours my friend, Angela, made for the shower with Abigail's monogram.


Maday giving the devotion.



Presents!








I love mongrammed things!






Little Sister/Big Sister shirts from Jamie Henry. So exciting!!!




Graycen looking at the blog book I made of Caroline's first year.


It turned out so good, all 377 pages of it!



I LOVE the smell of Pampers Swaddlers!!!!



Me and Angela



Me, Angela, Graycen, MaryEvelyn and Ella



Me and Maday



Maday, thank you for making this such a special morning. I am so thankful to have such a sweet friend like you!



All the ladies at the shower predicted when Abigail would arrive. At the moment I am editing this blog post, it is August 1st. We have officially passed all the dates predicted, so I guess Rosie is the winner!

0 comments: