Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I am so blessed to call these 2 beauties my daughters and I had a wonderful Mother's Day!
 
 
Here is my present that Caroline AND Abigail both helped wrap.
 

 
Now, helping me unwrap it.

 
They got me a Bible cover for my Bible that I have had since 1997, one year after I came to know the Lord.  We had it rebound the year we got married (2005) because it was in such bad shape and it's starting to fall apart again.  I can't keep getting it rebound because it will start eating up the words, so it was time to try to protect it another way.




They love each other!
 
 
 
 
Some other pictures amongst the many while trying to get everyone to look at the camera at once.
 





 
Caroline wanted to take a picture of me.  Sometimes someone's pesky finger gets in the way.  ;)


0 comments: