Friday, October 24, 2008

"God has a reason in every NO"

The blog below talks about what I am trying to live out day to day in my life in all areas. The area most on my mind where this is concerned is of course, fertility. I hope you are encouraged by what is said in this blog today. It definitely encouraged me to remember that God is in control and therefore I can trust in Him that His answers are perfect for my life!

This is compliments of my dear friend, Angela, who is such a wonderful friend and is always encouraging me. Words cannot express how thankful I am that God chose to give me her as a friend (and I got the bonus of 5 beautiful kids that are the most encouraging, loving and fun-loving kids I know). Thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful blessing!

http://onesoblessed.blogspot.com/2008/10/he-keeps-all-promises.html

4 comments:

Angela said...

Awe Erin! Now I am sitting here bawling :o)
I thank God for you too friend :o)


~Angela

Erin Emigh Stanford said...

;) Love you!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Erin,

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I am so happy that the post on how God keeps his promises touched your heart.

I can only imagine the heartache of hearing no on a monthly basis in regards to getting pregnant. I wish I could give you a big hug. I know that as a follower of Jesus, you already know that everything will be ok, more than ok, it will be more than you dreamed possible (Romans 8:28). I can't help but think of the scripture in Ephesians 3:20 for you.

Praying that the no's you are hearing now are for much bigger yes's in the near future.

For now, love on the blessing God has given you in your husband. When the babies do come along, you will be wishing for a few of these days back.

In His love,

Joanne

Erin Emigh Stanford said...

Thank you, Joanne. Thank you so much for your encouragement. I try to remind myself of exactly what you said about enjoying my husband. Sometimes it is just so hard when our desires are so great for a beautiful baby of our own! Thank you for reminding me to enjoy this time!