Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Joanne at Blessed tagged me to share fifteen things that I'm not afraid to admit. She only listed ten. We'll see if I can think of that many.

1. I have an absolute obsession with baking!

2. I cry at things that you would never believe I cry at. (Ex. the movie Transformers) Surprising, I know.

3. I am really passionate about Alabama football and I didn't even turn off ESPN Gameday when my husband left the room today.

4. My husband says I way overuse the word "ridiculous". It's ridiculous!

5. I definitely have a soft spot for musicals. I love them!!! I know every word to all the songs in The Sound of Music and most of the words to the songs in Grease.

6. I am slightly OCD.

7. When I get tired, I sound much more like the stereo-typical Alabamian than I do on a day to day basis.

8. I have driven (x that), ridden from Alabama to North Carolina (a 12+ hour trip) and only seen about 2 hours of it.

9. I don't like yellow gold jewelry.

10. I am from the coast, but I don't like seafood!

11. I love Christmas time so much that I never take my decorations down until well into the new year. I can't bear to see them put away knowing it will be a year before I get to take them out again.

12. I really love to play games, but I take them WAY to seriously sometimes.

13. If it wasn't for the money, I would redo my wedding EVERY year!

Well, I made it to 13 (with the help of my husband). Let's see how my friends can do.

Angela

Jake & Diana

Angey

Abby

Jessica

Chandra

0 comments: