Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I Love About You...19 Weeks

What I Love About You...19 Weeks
December 10, 2009




I Love...

-how you just love to be in your bath. Daddy likes to just put your feet in and you enjoy trying to figure out the water.


-watching you play with your toys in your high chair. You are such a good baby! I can put you in your chair while I cook dinner and you will stay there a good while.

-how good you were during the SEC championship game. You had fun playing on your friend, Sadie's playmat. (Roll Tide, by the way!)


-just how cute you look in your Alabama outfit. We had a great time this night when Alabama won the SEC championship!


-how you look in your cute "my first Christmas" onesie that your Aunt Carrie gave you. It's actually a little too small for you.


-watching you put your foot in your mouth and chew on it. It's too cute! I often leave you to play or put you in your carseat and then come to get you and your socks are all wet! ;)


-seeing you sleeping so sweetly in "your" crib at church. This is the first time you slept in your crib there and you slept so sweetly!



-how fun and crazy it was to try to take your Christmas picture! You were so cute! You kept putting your legs up in the air and getting them in the picture, but I got a few good shots! I am so thankful for you!




-to see you smiling so, so big! This is one of your new favorite positions from your Daddy. You love it!


I love you, my sweet Caroline! You are amazing, wonderful, beautiful and so sweet! I am so thankful you are a part of my life!

0 comments: