Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What I Love About You...27 Weeks

27 Weeks
February 4, 2010





I LOVE...
-how you are just such a very good baby! You will sit and play for a while before getting fussy. You just love to chew on this spoon! It doesn't take much to entertain you. That's a blessing to Mommy!



-being out in the snow with you! If you missed those pictures go here and here.


-your sweet, little shoes!


-our new video monitor! I absolutely love watching you sleep! We can even hook it up to the TV and watch you!



-when you wink at me! I actually caught you at half wink in this picture! ;)

-snuggling with you after your baths. This is one of my favorite times with you! It's so sweet!


-how cute you look in your jacket your Nonna got you!


-seeing you hanging out with your Daddy! It makes my heart melt to see the two of you together! He is such a good Daddy and he loves you SO much!


-how fun you are! You thought it was really fun to be covered in this blanket. You just couldn't figure it out.


-how you ended up sitting in the recliner one day. You were sitting with me and you slowly slid down and ended up sitting on one part of the recliner and your legs under another part. It was so funny and you thought it was cool!


-how you are such a HAM! You are hysterical! You get me laughing so hard sometimes and I love it! I was folding your clothes here and you were playing with your mattress pad. You just thought it was the most fun thing in the world!




-you new little outfit that you got. You LOVE your hood! Daddy loves to call you a "hoodlum". It's so cute!

0 comments: