Monday, April 19, 2010

What I Love About You...30 Weeks

30 Weeks
February 25, 2010




I Love...
-the fun you had when I put you in the middle of the clothes I had just taken out of the dryer. You can see that you enjoyed playing with Daddy's sock in this picture.

-just watching you hang out on our bed so happy. You are such a happy baby and I am so thankful for that!


-being your Mommy! You love playing with your lotion bottle these days.


-you hanging out with me while I get ready. I always sit you in your Bumbo beside me in the bathroom and you love looking at yourself in the mirror!


-your joy! You are such a joyful little baby. I love watching you laugh...you are so amazing!


-watching you play with your friend, Sadie. You girls have so much fun together!




-this picture of you. You have this Razbaby RaZberry Teether and you LOVE it! This day you were sucking on it like a normal paci instead of chewing on it. You just look so cute with it in your mouth like that's...it's huge!

-how you have your regular paci on your mouth in this picture. Sometimes you even turn it upside down...it's so cute!



Here are a couple of videos from this week. I had so many that I had to narrow it down. I hope you enjoy!

0 comments: