Friday, June 11, 2010

What I Love About You...44 Weeks

44 Weeks
June 3, 2010




I Love...
-watching you dig into your toy bins! You just love finding the treasures in each one! I love watching you pull up to standing so you can reach everything in the bin.


-how adventurous you are. You just kept trying to get to everything in this table and ended up sitting on it. You should probably take advantage of this now, because you won't be able to do it for very long!


-how joyful you are! Daddy put you in this blanket and lifted you from the floor. You thought this was so funny!


-how you are entertained by anything and everything. You are such a joy to watch as you play and discover new things, even if it is just plastic bags or your blanket that you enjoy pulling off the floor now!


-hanging out with you and our friends from SABC. They love to dote on you and you love all the attention!
You with Mr. Gary Harrell

You and Kenleigh Wilder


-to watch you sleep. I still LOVE to watch you sleep! You are so sweet! I don't get to do this much anymore, but it is wonderful when I do. Sometimes I sneak into your room at night just to watch you snoozing away. I love you, sweet Caroline!

-your 10 month photo.


-this picture of your eyes. They are so gorgeous!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Every now and then I look back through some of our old blog posts...kinda like looking back in a journal to see where you've been. Anyway, I came across one where we asked people to leave us with 3 statements to catch us up on their lives. Here were yours:

Erin
July 4, 2009 at 11:44 am
1. Our little girl is due 4 weeks from today!

2. David is enjoying his wonderful new job as a Children’s Minister.

3. Erin is excited to be progressing in getting the nursery finished. YAY!

I loved seeing that and knowing how much your little girl has grown since then. Just thought I'd share. :-)

Erin Emigh Stanford said...

That's so much fun, Diana!! Thank you for sharing that! It really is amazing how much she has grown. I can't believe we are just over a month away from her being a year old! It won't be long and we will be saying that about Noah! ;)