Friday, June 11, 2010

What I Love About You...45 Weeks

45 Weeks
June 10, 2010




I Love...
-watching you explore EVERYTHING! You are all over the place and getting into everything. It's so much fun to see you fascinated by the simplest things. The wonder of a child!
-your interest in books. We have now put some of your books on the bottom shelf of the bookcase in your room and you love to play with them and "read" them. I often find you back there after you have wandered off. I'm so glad you already love books!



-seeing you discover your stuffed Beluga Whale for the first time. Your grandparents got it for you when you were in Mommy's tummy during our first visit to the Atlanta Aquarium.


-just how big you are getting! I was making the guest bed one day and threw the pillows into the hall. You were in my room and proceeded to crawl over them to get to me. They are very huge and you were doing such a great job!


-time at the pool with you! You love it too! This was our first trip to the pool, just you and me. You and Daddy went earlier in the week. We met our next door neighbor, Olivia, and her sons Noah and Luke. You had so much fun running around the kiddie pool in your float. The pool is the perfect height for that. You and Noah had so much fun playing together.




-your sweet personality! You are so hysterical! I love watching you laugh. You are such and incredibly happy baby and I am so thankful for that!




Here is a funny video of you scraping a yogurt cup around the kitchen.


Here is a video of you walking around the pool & playing with Noah. Mrs. Olivia and Luke are in the video too!

0 comments: