Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What I Love About You...41 Weeks

41 Weeks
May 13, 2010



I Love...
-seeing you play with your new toy from Nonna & Poppa. You can ride it and walk with it. You are starting to show lots of progress towards walking. I can't believe it is already getting close to time for that!

-seeing you hanging out with your Poppa. You were both zoned in on the TV this day.


-my first Mother's Day with you! It was also the day of your dedication and I am so glad the Lord has blessed us with you!

This is my new favorite picture of us. It was taken on Mother's Day. I am so thankful for you!

-that you are a pretty neat eater. This is a teething biscuit. Everyone says they hate them because they are so messy, but you don't make much of a mess with it.


-your crazy Daddy's positions for you. You love almost all of them. I guess you are just like him!



Here is a video of you signing "more" for the first time. I am so proud of you!!!


0 comments: